I found this recipe here when I was desperately searching for a quick sweet tooth fix. Not only there is no baking involved, but also no pans, molds, gelatin and such are needed. And, if this wasn’t enough to fall in love with this recipe – there are only three ingredients involved! THREE! Want to know more? Keep reading!
Once you are done with whisking TWO out of THREE ingredients put the mix in a pastry bag for an easy and clean squeeze into a glass of your choice. No messy sides, no sticky spoons. I just wish I could say it was all my idea! 😉
- 1 cream cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- few cookies (~5) – graham crackers OR other plain cookies will work well (I love these)
- Place cream cheese and condensed milk in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Prepare individual dessert glasses.
- Crush the cookies and divide crumbs between the glasses.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to pastry sleeve (or to Ziploc bag with cut corner) and squeeze it into individual glasses.
- Decorate with fruits, cookies or nuts.
- Enjoy right away OR refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour first.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Nutritional Info (when divided into 4 servings): Cal 315, Prot 7g, Carb 22g, Fat 21g, Fiber 0g