Have you ever come home wanting just to eat something? Well, with this recipe you will be done in no time.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 9oz spinach (frozen)
- about 6 whole white mushrooms (~4oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- pasta of your choice (1 srvg – 2 oz OR 56g uncooked pasta)
- Start cooking the spinach – you can cook it either in microwave or in a pot in a small amount of water.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat and add chopped vegetables.
- While onion and garlic are cooking, chop the mushrooms and add them to the skillet. Cook for ~5minutes stiring often.
- Drain and add cooked spinach. Stir well.
- Stir in heavy cream and cook on medium heat for additional 5-10 minutes. In the meantime start cooking pasta.
- Pour sauce over pasta and mix.
This recipe will yield 4 portions as pictured.
Nutritional info (per 1srvg)
- without pasta: Cal 134, Prot 4, Carb 7, Fat 11, Fiber 2
- with pasta: Cal 334, Prot 11, Carb 49, Fat 12, Fiber 4